School Starts Monday, August 31, 2020
To access classes:
1. Login to the chromebook.
Password: chs and student ID (Ex: chs12345)
2. Open Classlink and click on the Canvas icon.
3. Students should follow their class schedule and the bell schedule and attend each class period as they are happening live. Students are expected to attend class online just like they would if they were in school. Be on time!
Tutorial Bell 7:30
First Bell 7:45
First Period 7:49-8:46
Second Period 8:49-9:41
Third Period 9:44-10:37
Fourth Period 10:40-11:32
Fifth Period (A Lunch-7th 11:32-12:02) Class 12:05-1:02
Class 11:35-12:02 (B Lunch-8th 12:02-12:32) Class 12:35-1:02
Class 11:35-12:32 (C Lunch-6th 12:32-1:02)
Sixth Advisory 1:05-1:30
Seventh Period 1:33-2:25
Eighth Period 2:28-3:25
4. Students should click on the course card for the class they are ready to attend. The first thing they should do for each period is enter the Google Meet that their teacher has set up. Do this by clicking the Google Meet link. There will be no Google Meet link for the Advisory period unless they have Mrs. Brown or Mrs. Besch. Students should remember that when they join a Google Meet, the teachers and their classmates can see and hear them. Be sure the microphone is muted when entering. Students are expected to follow the CJHS Dress Code.
5. ATTEND EVERY CLASS EVERYDAY!! Attendance is being recorded. Students must login and show proof of engagement every day for every class to be marked present.
6. If a student is unable to attend class for live instruction, a recording of the Google Meet will be posted along with that day's lesson for each class period in Canvas. The student is expected to watch the video and complete the assignments for each class by 11:59 pm each day.
7. If you have any trouble, contact the teacher through email or Remind. You may also call CJHS at (979) 732-2891.
The following videos will show you how to
access your classes in Canvas: